Read Gina’s story on her blog at http://www.trulypurebirth.com/jaxon_hypnobabies_birth_story.html Quote from the story that I love: “It was the most amazing feeling reaching down, catching our baby and bringing him to my chest. No one other than Cody and I touched our baby, that was very special to me. He snuggled on my chest and Cody told me how proud he was of me and I told Jaxon how proud I was of him.”
Gloria Lemay’s New Blog
All the history, your favorite birth stories, plus Gloria's latest news:
- Catherine on Low Amniotic Fluid. . . I don’t think so
- Julie-Anne M on After the Birth, what a family needs
- chirs on Don’t let them induce you
- Petrina Fadel on Circumcision: dirty little secrets exposed
- Maryland Friends of Midwives | Supporting Maryland Midwives In All Settings – A Woman’s Issue on Hold that hat!