Read Gina’s story on her blog at http://www.trulypurebirth.com/jaxon_hypnobabies_birth_story.html Quote from the story that I love: “It was the most amazing feeling reaching down, catching our baby and bringing him to my chest. No one other than Cody and I touched our baby, that was very special to me. He snuggled on my chest and Cody told me how proud he was of me and I told Jaxon how proud I was of him.”
- Andrea on Membrane release before birth sensations begin, what to do?
- michelle on Your Uterus–keep it for life
- The Post Partum Visit: What the family needs | Healing Cuisine by Elise on After the Birth, what a family needs
- Lindy on Recipe for Anti bleed tea
- Melanya Gonshorowski on DVD “BIRTH WITH GLORIA LEMAY”