These women are responding to a press release by the College of Midwives of B.C. The College seems to think that birthing women are too vulnerable to choose who they want to attend their birth. This sparked the discussion at the Birth Protest Rally, Nov 28, 2012 in Vancouver BC.
Gloria Lemay’s New Blog
All the history, your favorite birth stories, plus Gloria's latest news:
- Perineal Protectors? | MidwifeThinking on Midwife’s Guide to an Intact Perineum
- An actively managed placental birth might be the best option for most women | MidwifeThinking on 30 Minute Third Stage
- The Umbilical Cord and Your Options | Natural Embrace Doula care on MIDWIFERY TRICKS
- Petrina Fadel on Circumcision: dirty little secrets exposed
- Autumn on YOU’RE NOT IN LABOUR