These women are responding to a press release by the College of Midwives of B.C. The College seems to think that birthing women are too vulnerable to choose who they want to attend their birth. This sparked the discussion at the Birth Protest Rally, Nov 28, 2012 in Vancouver BC.
- Andrea on Membrane release before birth sensations begin, what to do?
- michelle on Your Uterus–keep it for life
- The Post Partum Visit: What the family needs | Healing Cuisine by Elise on After the Birth, what a family needs
- Lindy on Recipe for Anti bleed tea
- Melanya Gonshorowski on DVD “BIRTH WITH GLORIA LEMAY”