When I first saw this birth video from Australia, I thought it was an unassisted birth. I think if more midwives could stand back and leave women to catch their own babies and families to celebrate in their own way, midwives would have a better reputation. Congratulations to all.
Gloria Lemay’s New Blog
All the history, your favorite birth stories, plus Gloria's latest news:
- Catherine on Low Amniotic Fluid. . . I don’t think so
- Julie-Anne M on After the Birth, what a family needs
- chirs on Don’t let them induce you
- Petrina Fadel on Circumcision: dirty little secrets exposed
- Maryland Friends of Midwives | Supporting Maryland Midwives In All Settings – A Woman’s Issue on Hold that hat!