When I first saw this birth video from Australia, I thought it was an unassisted birth. I think if more midwives could stand back and leave women to catch their own babies and families to celebrate in their own way, midwives would have a better reputation. Congratulations to all.
- Andrea on Membrane release before birth sensations begin, what to do?
- michelle on Your Uterus–keep it for life
- The Post Partum Visit: What the family needs | Healing Cuisine by Elise on After the Birth, what a family needs
- Lindy on Recipe for Anti bleed tea
- Melanya Gonshorowski on DVD “BIRTH WITH GLORIA LEMAY”